request A Consultation

TOLL FREE 1-888-590-6660

How much insulation do I need in my attic?

There is no precise answer, as it is dependent upon your home’s specific needs. Some homes or commercial buildings require more insulation than others for various reasons. The Toronto building code minimum is R-40, but will likely be increased to R-50 in the near future. We also recommend R-50 for rural residents, who are more likely to experience adverse weather conditions. The R-50 range will provide the most return on your investment. Higher ratings, say an R-70, cost considerably more but do not bring proportionately increased benefits in comparison to R-50. Once you reach a rating of R-40 or R-50, warm air finds other outlets in or out of your home.


The Latest News

  • Portable air conditioner for rent – Advantages and Disadvantages

    During the hot Toronto summer months, air conditioners are a must to stay cool and comfortable. No one wants to sit in a sweltering home when they can be relaxing in the cool comfort of a climate-controlled environment.  Luckily, you can find companies offering rental air conditioners and rest assured that you will always have…

  • Make your home warm by renting a furnace toronto and enjoy this winter!

    Renting a furnace is an easy way to handle the winter. It has become very popular in Toronto, Ontario. Peoplewho cannot afford furnace purchase, the best way is to rents furnace in Toronto. Many companies in Toronto provides rental furnaces on low cost. You just need to know how to rent furnace and on top,…

How much insulation do I need in my attic?