Energy Audits Services
Energy Audit is a fundamental first step to find out efficiency of your home.
CEM employs a team of Certified Energy Advisors who will assess and recommend the improvements to help increase your home’s energy efficiency.
Schedule an appointment with a Certified Energy Advisor today!
Benefits of Home Energy Audit
- CEM has Energy Advisors that licensed by Natural Resources Canada to provide Home Energy Assessments.
- Written report on assessment results.
- Written recommendations to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
Savings and Comfort
Here are some of the benefits that you could enjoy after making the recommended improvements based on your Energy Assessment
- Energy Savings – You will reduce energy consumption to stay comfortable throughout a year.
- Money Savings – Reduced energy equals reduced utility bills.
- Improved Home Comfort – By eliminating air leakages your home will be warmer in the winter – cooler in the summer.
- Increased Home Value – By decreasing energy cost of your home, you increase the value of your home. An official EnerGuide evaluation label proves that you’ve done the improvements.
Attic Insulation Services in Toronto by Consumers Energy Management helps insulate your home and ensure heating and cooling is retained.
Chimney Liners installation services in Mississauga by Consumers Energy Management to help shield your chimney’s walls from heat and corrosion.
Air Duct Cleaning Services in Brampton by CEM to ensure your home’s air quality is clean and free of any contaminants.
Home Inspection services in Pickering by Consumers Energy Management prevents costly repairs to any major problems that could be costly down the road.
HVAC Maintenance Services in Toronto by CEM to help keep your system running properly so you and your family can enjoy comfortable indoor environment.