Air Purification vs. Air Filtration — Which Should I Have?
In the summer and winter, you’re likely to be using your air conditioning and heating systems more than during the other seasons. When you have your A/C and furnace running for most of the day, you might forget that dust and other particulates continually collect in your system. This dust and dirt can seep into your air and cause you health problems. That’s why using air purification and air filtration systems can vastly improve the indoor air quality in your home.
What’s the difference between air purification and air filtration? Is one better than the other? You’ll see that the distinguishing factor between the systems is the way they operate.
Consumers Energy Management has air purification system that functions in three ways. First, the system’s filter captures dust, dander, and other allergens when they pass through the filter. That way, they cannot re-enter your air. Two germicidal UV lights lie in the system’s core. The lights activate when air filled with chemicals passes over the catalytic surface. The catalyst releases hydroxyl radicals, which break down odors and chemicals.
This multi-faceted system is a great option for those who need to maintain indoor air quality, such as people with severe allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems. Unlike the filtration system, the purification device attacks all airborne particles, mold spores, bacteria, chemical vapors, and odors. The purification works so well that it is comparable to the filtration systems in the surgery areas of hospitals.
Our air filtration systems both last for a long time and deliver high-quality results. Media filter provides high cleaning efficiency and catches 90 percent of bioaerosols and 95 percent of air particulates, down to the tiniest sizes. Plus, they last for up to one year before you need to start thinking about a replacement.
An air filter works well if you just need a functional device that traps most dust, allergens and other particles in the air. While other filters may not last very long due to their flimsy structure, Consumers Energy Management’s filters are guaranteed to provide higher-quality air than other filters to protect your home’s air from unwelcome debris.
Choose a System from Us
We at Consumers Energy Management offer air purification and air filtration systems so that our customers can rest at ease knowing their indoor air quality has improved. When using your air conditioner in the summer or your heating system in the winter, invisible dust particles may pour into the air without your knowledge. Regular tune-ups and functioning air filtration and purification devices curb the negative effects of debris in the air. Additionally, your system will last much longer without needing to be replaced.
Save both money and time by using a purification or filtration system that works. Your HVAC system becomes even more efficient, and you’ll feel great knowing that your system is functioning as it should. Never suffer constant allergies again when you’re trying to relax in your home.
Services We Offer
Products We Offer
- A/C Repair Services Toronto (1)
- Air Conditioner (6)
- Air Conditioner Ontario (7)
- Air Conditioner Toronto (6)
- Air Conditioners Repair Services Toronto (2)
- Air Conditioners Toronto (2)
- Consumers Energy Management Inc. Ontario (24)
- Cooling Products Ontario (8)
- Dehumidifier Toronto (1)
- Ducts (3)
- Electronic Furnace Filter (2)
- Electronic Furnace Filter Toronto (2)
- Energy Savings Tips (5)
- Furnace (9)
- Furnace Cost and Price Ontario (10)
- Furnace Rental Ontario (10)
- Furnace Rental Services (2)
- Furnace Rental Services in Toronto (2)
- Furnace Rental Services Toronto (1)
- Furnace Repair Services Toronto (1)
- Furnace Repair Toronto (1)
- Furnance Financing Ontario (9)
- Heating Products Ontario (12)
- HEPA Furnace Filter (1)
- HEPA Furnace Filter Toronto (1)
- Home Inspection Toronto (4)
- Honeywell Programmable Thermostats (1)
- Honeywell Thermostats (2)
- Humidifers Installation Ontario (1)
- Humidifier Installation (1)
- Humidifiers And Humidity (2)
- Humidifiers Maintenance Ontario (1)
- HVAC Filters (1)
- HVAC Filters Toronto (1)
- HVAC Preventive Maintenance Ontario (14)
- HVAC Syetem Maintenance (13)
- HVAC System Preventive Maintenance (14)
- HVAC Warranty Canada (3)
- HVAC Warranty Information Canada (3)
- Indoor Air Quality (7)
- Inefficient Furnace (1)
- Inefficient Furnace Toronto (1)
- Media Furnace Filter (1)
- Media Furnace Filter Toronto (1)
- New Furnace Rental (1)
- New Furnace Rental Program (1)
- New Furnace Rental Program Toronto (1)
- New Furnace Rental Toronto (1)
- One-Inch Fiberglass Furnace Filter (1)
- One-Inch Fiberglass Furnace Filter Toronto (1)
- Rental Air Conditioners (1)
- Rental Air Conditioners Toronto (1)
- Service And Maintenance (17)
- Tankless Water Heaters (1)
- Thermostat (2)
- Thermostats (1)
- Toronto A/C Repair Services (1)
- Toronto Air Conditioners Repair Services (1)
- Toronto Furnace Repair (1)
- Toronto Furnace Repair Services (1)
- Water Heaters (1)
The Latest News
- Portable air conditioner for rent – Advantages and Disadvantages
During the hot Toronto summer months, air conditioners are a must to stay cool and comfortable. No one wants to sit in a sweltering home when they can be relaxing in the cool comfort of a climate-controlled environment. Luckily, you can find companies offering rental air conditioners and rest assured that you will always have…
- Make your home warm by renting a furnace toronto and enjoy this winter!
Renting a furnace is an easy way to handle the winter. It has become very popular in Toronto, Ontario. Peoplewho cannot afford furnace purchase, the best way is to rents furnace in Toronto. Many companies in Toronto provides rental furnaces on low cost. You just need to know how to rent furnace and on top,…